Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of new procedures in our workplace and vehicles to help keep you safe.
We have carried out a Covid risk assessment using guidance from the government, Lancashire County Council and the Confederation of Passenger Transport. This is reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
New measures include:
- All of our vehicles now have a hand sanitiser dispenser so all passengers can use this as they board the vehicle
- We use a Fog-It machine to disinfect and sanitise each vehicle. This is used daily after school transport routes and also before and after any private hire bookings. This is in addition to our usual cleaning schedule.
- All drivers have been provided with face masks to wear when transporting passengers and also have access to face visors and gloves.
- All drivers are reminded of the importance of thorough hand washing and hand sanitisation practices to keep both you and them safe
- We have COVID signage on each vehicle asking customers to not board if they or anyone in their household have had any COVID symptoms in the last 14 days